The official Meower Wiki by Meower Media!
WikiMeower is far from finished, and you can help us if you want! If not, please come back soon, or continue to browse WikiMeower. To view more about the inner-workings of Meower, check out Meower's official GitHub repository. If you're experiencing any problems with a Meower or a product of Meower Media Co, please view the list of known issues.
Meower Bulletin Board[edit | edit source]
- Meower Beta 5 CL4 port development is taking a bit longer than expected. Sorry for any inconveniences!
- Meower Beta 6 development has been stopped. Meower Release 1 will replace it, and no new official Scratch clients will be released.
- Meower Svelte has been released, special thanks to CST.
- The Meower database has moved to MongoDB.
- Meower Beta 6 development has started, and Beta 6 will be the last major release of Meower using Scratch.
- Meower Beta 5 has been released!
- Meower+ has been discontinued.
- Meower Beta 4.8 has been released.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Be respectful and polite.
- Follow standard wiki guidelines when editing.
- Have fun!