Meower Svelte is planned to be replaced by Meower SvelteKit, which is made by @ShowierData99978, and is approved by CST.
This article is about the HTML5 Meower created by CST. For the older and now-deprecated HTML5 client made by Bloctans, see Meower HTML5.
Meower Svelte is a Svelte based Meower client created by CST1229, found at https://app.meower.org/.
Missing Features[edit | edit source]
As of the May 2nd, 2023, two features are not present in Meower Svelte that will most likely will not be added for a while.
- Music has yet to become available in Meower Svelte.
- When creating an account, there is no theme, profile picture, or music chooser available.
Added Features[edit | edit source]
On the contrary, Meower Svelte adds some new features that aren't in the vanilla client:
- On the log-in page, you can skip the log-in process and view the homepage without needing an account.
- Due to using HTML, Meower Svelte supports selecting, copying and pasting text in text fields and other places in the UI.
- there is a proper member management system for group chats
- It also supports images, you can add images to a post with [title: link], make sure to replace the link to the link for the image! the title is optional. Example: [caughtyou!!: https://i.ibb.co/1Tf6kVB/eyebrowraise-meower.gif]