Changes[edit | edit source]
This section will need to be changed to use present/past tense once Release 1 is here.
- Scratch Clients will now deprecated and will not function. Meower Svelte will take its place.
- CloudLink will be deprecated in favour of soketi.
- The backend server will be rewritten in typescript, run on deno.
- Meower Svelte, which will be the new main client, will be updated to use the new depth design.
- MongoDB, the current database used for current Meower backends will be replaced with ScyllaDB and Redis.
- Meower Release 1 will be fully COPPA compliant.
- Semver will be used for Meower versioning